TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with an exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possiblities. Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects and pads.
Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that it's possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don't need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts!
- 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle and sine waveforms.
- 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color.
- 2 high quality analog sounding resonance filters with different modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP).
- Different filter routing possiblities (parallel and serial). With the possiblity to choose the oscillator sources.
- Full stereo signal path.
- FM / RingMode support.
- 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms.
- Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for osc I and osc II).
- 2 lfo's with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes and the possibility to modulate the rate.
- 3 adsr's.
- Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode. Trigger and host sync mode.
- Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing.
- Optional sequencer or arpeggiator.
- Basic effects: high pass filter, chorus, eq, reverb and delay.
- Mono and polyphonic mode.
- Microtuning support.
- Resizable UI.
- You choose your favorite UI colors.
- And a lot more...
- Decay shape knob added (v 1.0.6)
- Bug fixes (v 1.0.6)
- Key-stealing - optional analoge type mode (v 1.0.5)
- Bug fixes (v 1.0.5)
- Fixes a bug where no note is playing when voice stealing is active (v 1.0.4)
- No voice stealing when free voices are available and playing the same note again (v 1.0.3)
- UI ADSR sliders width increased (v 1.0.3)
- Mod envelope view when disable UNIPOLAR fixed (v 1.0.3)
- ADSR release improved -> CPU (v 1.0.3)
- Note skipping under some conditions fixed (v 1.0.3)
- More factory presets (v 1.0.2)
- Bug fixes (v 1.0.2)
- Different and cleaner note stealing (v 1.0.2)
- Keyboard tracking added (v 1.0.2)
- ADSR slider behavior optimized (v 1.0.2)
- Another ADSR added (v 1.0.2)
- Smoother ADSR release (v 1.0.2)
- MIDI timing issue fixed (v 1.0.1)
- Bug when releasing note in mono (1 voice) mode fixed (v 1.0.1)
- Lock feature fixed (v 1.0.0)
- Change sustain while playing fixed (v 1.0.0)
- OSX installer updated (v 0.9.9)
- Dragging cables with right mouse button directly shows modulation amount dialog (v 0.9.9)
- Slow attack with overlapping notes fixed (v 0.9.9)
- Zipping noises in filter in some special conditions fixed (v 0.9.9)
- Possible crash in sequencer fixed (v 0.9.9)
- Attack / release shape knob added (v 0.9.9)
- MIDI automation for ADSR added (v 0.9.8)
- +2 modulator added (v 0.9.8)
- Negative filter keyfollow added (v 0.9.8)
- Improved envelope step when drawing near +-1 (v 0.9.8)
- Copy / Paste for sequencer steps. Get the menu with a click at the step number (v 0.9.8)
Download beta v 1.0.6
Introductory price until 1. May 2018
Windows: Windows XP or higher (32 / 64 bit)
OSX: OSX 10.7 or higher (32 / 64 bit).
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher
The plug-in produces a rising white noise sound every minute.