TAL-Dub-X is a remake of our popular original freeware TAL-Dub plug-in with a lot of additional features and AAX, OSX 64bit support. TAL-Dub-X is no emulation of a specific hardware delay effect and it has its own special sound. Don’t expect one of the very clean digital delays. An important part of the delay is a special saturation stage and a high quality low pass filter with resonance setting. This makes the delay suitable for endless delay effects. It’s possible to use MIDI automation to control the parameters.
- Drive knob controls saturation.
- High quality resonance filter..
- High pass filter..
- Delay time up to 2 seconds.
- Host tempo sync.
- TAP button.
- Feedback and POST filter routing.
- PING PONG mode.
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter.
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation.
- Useful presets included.
- Accurate meter.
- User manual updated.
- Define custom presets path in config file (v 1.0.1)
- Bypass button added (v 1.0.1)
- Sync delay time names fixed (v 1.0.1)
- Low cut and cutoff UI knob orders changed (v 1.0.0)
- More visible button state (v 1.0.0)
- Interpolation changed (v 0.8.3)
- Possible crash fixed (v 0.8.2)
- Possible audio drop out with Ping Pong mode and long delay times (v 0.8.1)
- Release (v 0.8.0)