Imperfectionist - for TAL Sampler 21.08.2017
360Mb of fresh, original samples sourced from field recordings, vintage analog, modern digital - processed, re-synthesised and generally painstakingly mangled and mashed then left in a dusty attic for 6 months.
TAL-Vocoder updated 12.06.2017
TAL-Dub-X released! 20.03.2017
TAL-Dub-X version 1.0.1 released! TAL-Dub-X is a remake of our popular original freeware TAL-Dub plug-in with a lot of additional features and AAX, OSX 64bit support. TAL-Dub-X is no emulation of a specific hardware delay effect and it has its own special sound. Don’t expect one of the very clean digital delays. An important part of the delay is a special saturation stage and a high quality low pass filter with resonance setting. This makes the delay suitable for endless delay effects. It’s possible to use MIDI automation to control the parameters.
- Drive knob controls saturation.
- High quality resonance filter..
- High pass filter..
- Delay time up to 2 seconds.
- Host tempo sync.
- TAP button.
- Feedback and POST filter routing.
- PING PONG mode.
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter.
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation.
- Useful presets included.
- Accurate meter.
Green light sensations - Sample Library 20.02.2017
Check out the new Green light sensations a Fairlight CMI IIx inspired sample library for TAL-Sampler by http://www.gprmusic.com/green-light-sensations/:
Dystopia Sound-Pack for TAL-Sampler 23.12.2016
TAL-Sampler update v1.8.5 13.12.2016
TAL-Sampler version 1.8.5 released:
- New filter modes added (HP, BP, Notch, All Pass) (v 1.8.5).
Update: portamento sample rate issue fixed 21.11.2016
TAL-NoiseMaker, TAL-Sampler, TAL-U-NO-LX, TAL-BassLine-101, TAL-Chorus-LX, TAL-Reverb-4 and TAL-Vocoder-2 updated. Fixes a possible crash in TAL-Sampler and brings back compatibility with older TAL-NoiseMaker presets in cubase. We also updated the underlying base framework. This fixes a UI performance issue with OSX VST plugins in some hosts.
TAL-Sampler update v1.8.0 15.09.2016
TAL-Sampler version 1.8.0 released:
- Better UI performance for OSX VST (v. 1.8.0).
- Configurable middle C octave. You will find the option in the menu. (v. 1.8.0).
- Copy mapping feature to mapping dialog added (v. 1.7.8).
- Fixed inaccurate waveform view in mapping dialog (v. 1.7.7).
- Possible crash in waveform view fixed (v. 1.7.6).
- AAX static linked for windows 7 and older (v. 1.7.6).
- Stop playing when open UI fixed (v 1.7.5).
- Possible crash when changing presets fixed (v 1.7.4).
- Faster preset loading (v 1.7.4).
- Fixes crash introduced by v 1.7.2 (v 1.7.3).
- Dac Volume modulation fixed (v 1.7.2).
- Remember last loaded SFZ for next button fixed (v 1.7.2).
- DC offset in delay with feedback fixed (v 1.7.2).
- Stereo Inverse does not work anymore fixed (v 1.7.2).
- Import SFZ from the main menu while playing crash fixed (v 1.7.1).
- Changing presets can lead to crash fixed (v 1.7.1).
- Max loop size when loading a new sample and loop is not set already (v 1.7.0).
- Filter noise with a lot resonance reduced (v 1.7.0).
- Loop engine improved and possible clicks removed (v 1.7.0).
- Ping-Pong loop mode added (v 1.7.0).
- Global velocity switch added (v 1.7.0).
- S1000 resampler mode improved -> volume reduced at lower frequencies (v 1.7.0).
- Change timestretch density in realtime now possible (v 1.7.0).
- OSX 32 bit plugin performance improved (v 1.7.0).
TAL-NoiseMaker updated 09.08.2016
TAL-NoiseMaker updated to version 4.0.0. The plugin is now compatible with the latest OSX (10.11). The update also includes some minor fixes:
- Host synced LFO also works when not playing.
- MIDI automation issue in some hosts fixed (UI does not move knobs).
- Can't change combo box when automation active fixed.
- Slow automation in logic fixed.
- Compatibility with OSX 10.11.
The plugin is still available for free!