TAL-Sampler update 02.07.2015
We released an important update for TAL-Sampler. It fixes following issues:
- Possible crash with OSX fixed.
- CPU normalisation issue fixed.
- Samplerate parameter affects linear mode pitch fixed.
- Clipping with AM6070 mode while loading a normized audio file fixed.
- Reverse loop issue fixed.
- OSX installer AU / VST fixed.
- Fixes a feedback issue introduced by version 1.3.6.
TAL-Sampler / TAL-Reverb-4 released 29.06.2015
LUFTRUM 12 preset for TAL-U-NO-LX 30.11.2014
OSX 10.10 Yosemite 24.10.2014
Some of the free VST 32 bit plug-ins are not compatible with OSX 10.10 Yosemite. We added a note near the download link of the affected plug-in's.
TAL-U-NO-LX presets by waveformless 04.08.2014
TAL-BassLine One Synth Challenge 03.07.2014
TAL-U-NO-LX v2.50 released 24.05.2014
We updated TAL-U-NO-LX-V2 to version 2.50. The plug-in now supports MIDI out for the VST version. We also added some more contrast to the UI for better readability.
- More GUI contrast for better readability (version 2.50)
- VST MIDI output in arpeggiator mode (version 2.50).
TAL-Chorus AAX free 11.05.2014
Free TAL-Chorus-LX AAX for Pro-Tools 10.3.6 and higher released.
TAL-BassLine-101 soundset 27.04.2014
TAL-BassLine-101 / TAL-U-NO-LX updated 17.04.2014
We updated TAL-BassLine-101 and TAL-U-NO-LX-V2. This update adds a global MIDI Program Change switch to disable MIDI program changes. We had to remove default preset loading while starting a new instance to allow a clean loading of the plug-in state in some hosts. We also fixed that
- Default preset loading while loading a new plug-in instance removed. This fixes a preset loading issue in ableton live OSX.
- MIDI program change disable switch in menu.
- Automation-Lag in ableton live fixed (1.41, 2.41).