Please donate if you want support TAL:
TAL-NoiseMaker is an improved version of TAL-Elek7ro and has a completely new synth engine and a lot of improvements in sound and usability. The synth also includes a small effect section with a reverb, chorus and a simple bit crusher effect.
A display shows the knob and slider values. This allows more control over the synth. A ringmodulator and a syncable triangle are also part of this synth. TAL-NoiseMaker includes new filter types as the self resonating 6dB low pass and a notch filter. Its improved amplitude ADSR is very suitable for slow pads as for really fast envelopes. 128 factory presets included, 80 made by Frank "Xenox" Neumann / Particular - Sound.
Properties and tutorial:
- 3 Oscillators
Osc 1, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, pulse, noise).
Osc 2, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, rectangle, triangle, sine).
Sub Osc (rectangle).
- Osc 1 PM for pulse waveform.
- Osc 2 FM controled by Osc 1.
- Osc 1 & Osc 2 sync to sub osc (saw, pulse, rectangle, triangle(bipolar sync)).
- Adjustable master tune and transpose.
- Up to 6 voices.
- Portamento in mono and poly mode (off, auto, on).
- Ringmod modulates Osc 1 with Osc 2
- Self resonating 4x oversampled filters (24 dB LP, 18 dB LP, 12 dB LP, 6 dB LP, 12 dB HP, 12 dB BP, Notch)
- Filter ADSR (negative and positive)
- Volume ADSR
- Routable ADSR, modulates Filter, Osc 1, Osc 2, PW, FM (negative and positive)
- 2 LFO's with different running modes: free, sync to host, triggered by note.
Modulates filter, osc 1, osc 2, fm, pw, lfo rate, panorama and volume.
Sine, triangle, saw square, s&h, noise.
Positive and negative modulation.
- Adjustable Velocity dependent control over volume filtercontour and cutoff.
- Adjustable Pitch Wheel control over Cutoff and Pitch.
- One pole HP filter.
- Detune, detunes notes randomly.
- Juno chorus with different modes.
- A built in reverb.
- A built in delay.
- Adjustable filter drive.
- Bitcrusher, affects osc 1 and osc 2. Its a pre the filter stage effect.
- Midi learn for all knobs.
- Panic button.
- Easy to use, no hidden panels.
- 256 great presets (Presets by Frank "Xenox" Neumann / Particular - Sound, The Unshushable Coktor, Alexandra Sendy, TAL, Patrick Kunz).
TAL Noisemaker User Guide 1.0.pdf
Made by Paul Hillier http://paulkhillier.wordpress.com
- A mouse click adds a new point.
- Double click or dragging a point to the bottom deletes a point.
- Every point has two control points that allows to modify the spline behavior.
Demos. Only using TAL-NoiseMaker, also for drums:
- FN-NoisemakerV1_2-17-07-10.mp3 (video) by Xenox
- B4RTH-Close_the_door_please.mp3 by Bastiaan b4rth.com uses 14 TAL-NoiseMaker and 3 TAL-Dub-III
- TAL-NoiseMaker_Demo01.mp3 by TAL
- TAL-NoiseMaker_Demo02.mp3 by TAL
- https://soundcloud.com/dr-livius/tribute-to-tal-noisemaker by Dr. Livius
- AudioUnit not showing up in logic fixed (version 3.22).
- Hanging notes in some hosts fixed (working). (version 3.21).
- New feedback delay free 24dB LP filter added. (version 3.21).
- 3 new filter types added (24db State Variable Filter, LP, BP, HP) (version 3.10).
- Clicks while releasing note under some conditions fixed (version 3.10).
- Problem with hanging notes after stop in some hosts fixed (version 3.7).
- Other small bugfixes (version 3.7).